If you are looking for a way to Generate More Leads and Attract More Clients, and you have a tight budget, blogging is a great way to get started.
That is not to say that Blogging should be neglected by those with healthy budgets – and in fact, you’ll notice that most successful businesses invest in developing a content-rich high-traffic blog. BUT, when you are on a tight budget, blogging is within anyone’s reach and with a little effort can transform it into a lead-generation machine, can help you get more clients, as well as can help you generate some ongoing additional income.
Blogging has become very popular lately. For one thing, if you are really down to your last dime, you can start 100% FREE. For another, you don’t need to have any technical skills whatsoever to get started. If you can read and write, you can blog.
What is a Blog?
If you are new to the world of blogging, a blog is a simple web page that anyone can set up in minutes. People use them as journals, diaries, affiliate product promotion pages, personal services promotion pages, and sales pages in general, like you will learn to do here.
How Can I Make Money with My Blog?
You may be wondering how you can make money with a free blog.
Most of us we just want to provide great value to our tribe of followers and become known as a trustworthy professional with whom our ideal clients will want to do business. But there’s no reason to limit blogging to that. Why not capitalize on your hard work and generate a few more dollars, just with a little tweak here and there…
There are a great number of ways to generate an income with your blog:
- Add Google Adsense to your blog and get paid each time an add shows up on your blog or when it’s clicked
- Once you have a healthy readership (good traffic and perhaps 1000s of subscribers), you can sell add space to other businesses
- Let others promote their products or services by posting on your blog and charge them a small fee (the higher your ranking in the search engines – and the higher your traffic – the more you’ll be able to charge)
- Add a “Tip Jar” or Donation PayPal button to your blog and ask your readers to sponsor you so you can continue delivering great content
- Sell various merchandise on your blog, with your logo, slogans, sayings – whatever you are known for (or whatever you want to be known for). Use a website such as cafepress.com to create your products, where they can create your fill your orders as they come in, without the need to invest in bulk inventory.
- Promote yourself as a Keynote Speaker or Workshop Presenter, letting the world know that you are available to speak at organizations or training events. Many of us speakers charge fees in the $1000s of dollars (I charge $2400.00 to $5000.00 for a full-day workshop, and I’m considered a low-paid speaker)
- Become an Amazon Associate and sell amazon products on your blog. You’ll get paid a percentage of each sale that happens as a result of clicking on any of the products you placed on your blog. Try to display only products that your readers would most likely be interested in
- Sell Resell Rights Products or Private Label Rights Products. Once you invest in these products, you can place your name as the author and you keep all the profits. Click HERE for a great source of Professionally Designed private label rights (PLR) products – many of them come with Video-Courses, Checklists, Cheat-Sheets, and more…
- If you have some special skill or special knowledge*, you can promote yourself as a consultant or as a coach specializing in that area. Perhaps you worked in HR for 10+ years and have knowledge that many new companies would be willing to pay for. Look into your bag of strengths, and see if you have something that you can monetize
- Promote affiliate products* that match your readers needs
- Sell your own products*: eBooks, eCourses, Video Courses, Home Study Courses. It takes a little effort to put your own product together, but these products will Not only help you generate additional income, but also helps you become known as the “expert” or the go-to-guy in your niche.
- Add an eCourse to your blog, with an 0pt-in option (your blog visitor can leave their name and email address to access the course). Provide a multi-part eCourse that leads to a paid gig, such as Group Coaching, Individual Coaching, or invite your subscriber to invest in one of your Home-Study Courses or other products you might have… OR inviting them to invest into one of the products you are promoting for an affiliate partner*.
* – Let me know if you need help with the last four – Click HERE!
You will NOT make money overnight with any of the above methods, but give it a few months, and you can expect to start making some decent income that otherwise you would have missed out on. And remember, you can get started with most of the above without investing any money up front(!) – is that cool or is that super-duper cool!??
In part 2 of this series, we’ll explore What to Blog About – that is, how to find your niche or focus, so you can Attract Most Readers and Generate More Income!
If you have any questions regarding any of the above, let me know – simply post your question, comment – or even suggestions – just post it below in the Comments section…
Happy Blogging 🙂
Your Client-Attraction Coach
Enter Your Name Below:
- Celebrity Blogging
- How To Find A Domain Name
- How To Find Web Hosting
- How To Set Up Your WordPress
- How To Set Up Your WordPress Blog Manually In 5 To 10 Minutes
- Where To Find WordPress Themes And How To Install Them
- Where To Find And How To Install WordPress Plugins
- How To Customize Your WordPress Themes
- How To Get Backlinks To Your Blog
- WordPress SEO Plugins
- Making Your Posts Stand Out
- Other Pages For Branding
- How To Embed Video Into Your Website Or Blog – Click HERE!
- Promoting Your Podcast: Turn Your Blog Into A Podcast And Create An RSS Feed
~ ~ ~
Let me know what you think…
Post Your Questions & Comments Below